Women's The North Face Tech Stretch Soft Shell Jacket
The North Face
|Price||$110.00||$108.00||$105.00||Call For Pricing||Call For Pricing|
For hiking, biking or commuting, the Tech Stretch Soft Shell Jacket is a weather-protective, breathable layer with four-way stretch for ease of movement. Constructed of 50% recycled polyester, this all-season, double-weave, versatile jacket promotes sustainability.
- 285 g/m2 WindWall®—50/42/8 recycled polyester/polyester/elastane double weave with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish (solid)
- 285 g/m2 WindWall®—50/45/5 recycled polyester/polyester/elastane double weave with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish (heather)
- Highly wind-resistant with wind permeability at less than 10 CFM (0 CFM is 100% windproof)
- Reverse-coil center front zipper
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Curved cuff details for added protection
- Drop tail hem
- High-density The North Face logo heat transfer on left hem and on right back shoulder
- Tonal WindWall® logo embroidered on left sleeve
DURABLE WATER-REPELLENT: DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather.
WIND PROTECTION: WindWall® fabrics greatly reduce the effects of wind chill while providing flexibility and breathability to stay comfortable without overheating.
STRETCH: This product contains material with stretch that allows for greater range of mobility.
There will be an option to decorate your items during checkout.
The following options are available for this item: