The North Face DryVent Rain Jacket
The North Face
|Qty || 4-11 || 12-35 || 36-47 || 48-71 || 72+ |
|Price ||$110.00 ||$108.00 ||$105.00 ||Call For Pricing ||Call For Pricing |
The average prices are listed above. Please note certain SKUs and larger sizes may be priced differently.
Pricing listed includes shipping and embroidery.
Made with an environmentally friendly membrane, this waterproof, breathable, technical jacket lets you explore the trails without getting soaked. Plus, its 100% windproof fabric blocks the gusts, while pit zips and an adjustable hood customize ventilation.
- 40D 85 g/m2 DryVent™ 2.5L—100% nylon ripstop (solid)
- 70D 161 g/m2 DryVent™ 2.0L—62/38 nylon/polyester (heather)
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ shell
- 100% windproof fabric
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Storm flap with VELCRO® closure covers front zipper
- Pit-zip venting
- Covered, secure-zip hand pockets
- Stows in left hand pocket
- Adjustable VELCRO® tab cuffs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Contrast embroidered The North Face logo on left chest and right back shoulder
- Contrast DryVent™ logo embroidered on left sleeve
WATERPROOF: Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
PACKABLE/STOWABLE: Highly compressible layer for emergency use or travel.
WIND PROTECTION: Limiting air penetration reduces the wind chill factor.
There will be an option to decorate your items during checkout.
The following options are available for this item: