The North Face DryVent Rain Jacket
|Price||$120.00||$118.00||$115.00||Call For Pricing||Call For Pricing|
Made with an environmentally friendly membrane, this waterproof, breathable, technical jacket lets you explore the trails without getting soaked. Plus, its 100% windproof fabric blocks the gusts, while pit zips and an adjustable hood customize ventilation.
- 40D 85 g/m2 DryVent™ 2.5L—100% nylon ripstop (solid)
- 70D 161 g/m2 DryVent™ 2.0L—62/38 nylon/polyester (heather)
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ shell
- 100% windproof fabric
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Storm flap with VELCRO® closure covers front zipper
- Pit-zip venting
- Covered, secure-zip hand pockets
- Stows in left hand pocket
- Adjustable VELCRO® tab cuffs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Contrast embroidered The North Face logo on left chest and right back shoulder
- Contrast DryVent™ logo embroidered on left sleeve
WATERPROOF: Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
PACKABLE/STOWABLE: Highly compressible layer for emergency use or travel.
WIND PROTECTION: Limiting air penetration reduces the wind chill factor.
There will be an option to decorate your items during checkout.
The following options are available for this item: